MCM-200 Ion Sputter Coater
For Non-Conductive samples, the use of a Sputter Coater to apply a nano-thin layer of conductive metal allows imaging at the highest resolution and magnifications without concern of electron charge effects. Non-conductive samples require a nano-thin coating to prevent electron charging and improved imaging. While non-conductive samples can be imaged in Low Vacuum mode, a sputter coater is an invaluable tool for electron microscopy to achieve the highest magnifications and best quality images. These ion Sputter Coaters are designed for super simple operation and low cost.
Specifications Target Materials
Benefits & features
The MCM-200 coater integrates an LCD touch-screen user interface for operation. The external vacuum pump allows faster and higher vacuum to be achieved as compared to the MCM-100 with a higher vacuum often resulting in a slightly smaller coated grain size.
– LCD control Panel – save multiple settings and coating recipes
– Fast and Easy Coating: Press Start -> Automatic Vacuum -> Plasma Coating -> Vent
– Coating Time is user settable and displayed on LCD
– Minimal Installation Space for coater
– External Rotary Vane Vacuum Pump included
: Au, Pt Target Size
: Φ50mm Chamber Size
: Φ130mm x 110mm Max Sample Size
: Φ50mm Target to Sample Distance
: 35mm Dimensions (mm)
: 308(W) x 285(D) x 256(H) Weight